Key Awards and Achievements
Thailand’s economy is based heavily on exports. We are proud to contribute to Thailand’s economic growth through the export of local agricultural commodities and food products. Cargill is one of Thailand’s largest exporters of cooked poultry chicken products.
Cargill is also the largest buyer of Thai sugar that is destined for export markets. In 2009 and 2010, Cargill was awarded the Thai government’s prestigious “Thailand’s Best Friends” award, in recognition of Cargill’s contribution to Thailand’s sugar export sector.
We also received a number of recent national awards including:
- Good Labour Practices Certificate from by the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare, Ministry of Labor
- Thailand Labour Management Excellence Award 2017
- CSR-DIW Continuous Awards from Department of Industrial Works (consecutively since 2014)
- AMCHAM Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Recognition by American Chamber of Commerce (consecutively since 2015)
- Good Governance of Environment from Department of Industrial Works
- Energy Saving Awards – PB, Petchaburi plant (Ministry of Energy Department)
- Drug Free factory Awards- PSK , Phitsanulok plant (Ministry of Public Health)
- Standard of Corporate Social Responsibility from Department of Industrial Works (consecutively since 2013)
- Green Industry Certification at Level 3 (Green System) by Ministry of Industry Thailand (consecutively since 2012 )
- Safety in working place awards-PSK , Phitsanulok plant (Ministry of Industrial)
- Best Employer for Labor Relations and Labor Welfare Award by the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare, the Ministry of Labor, consecutively since 2011
- Longest Support Award from Habitat of Thailand Foundation since 2001